Sustainable Port Chester Alliance is a coalition of faith, civic, housing and labor organizations, and community members committed to building power within the community to secure responsible development, affordable housing, and good jobs and to safeguard human and civil rights in Port Chester. Founded in 2015, the Alliance has strived to empower local voices, to help those who live, work, and own businesses here engage in local governance and advocate for:
- Development that benefits all stakeholders
- Affordable housing
- Good jobs at prevailing wages
- A thriving and robust visitor economy
- Safe streets and open spaces
- Civic engagement, including voting
- Joan Grangenois-Thomas Becomes Deputy MayorCongratulations to our former Executive Director Joan Grangenois-Thomas on becoming Deputy Mayor!
- Making Development Benefit Port ChesterJoin us Wednesday at 5:30 at 105 Adee St.! We’ll be upstairs above International Cafe. ¡Únase a nosotros el miércoles a las 5:30 en 105 Adee St.! Estaremos arriba sobre International Cafe.
- Sustainable Port Chester Alliance’s Candidate Forum, March 10, 2022Watch the Board of Trustees Candidate Forum.
- Don’t Let Developers Ruin Port ChesterOn March 15, vote for the 3 candidates committed to just & sustainable development, benefiting all of us, not just wealthy real estate interests.
Please fill out and submit the form below if you would like to join Sustainable Port Chester Alliance.