Sustainable Port Chester Alliance is a coalition of faith, civic, housing and labor organizations, and community members committed to building power within the community to secure responsible development, affordable housing, and good jobs and to safeguard human and civil rights in Port Chester. Founded in 2015, the Alliance has strived to empower local voices, to help those who live, work, and own businesses here engage in local governance and advocate for:
- Development that benefits all stakeholders
- Affordable housing
- Good jobs at prevailing wages
- A thriving and robust visitor economy
- Safe streets and open spaces
- Civic engagement, including voting
Please fill out and submit the form below if you would like to join the Sustainable Port Chester Alliance.